- New Year's Eve dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants, C&O, followed by a lazy night at home to celebrate the new year
- Finally saw Brokeback Mountain, which I really enjoyed. The struggles that relationship had to endure were amazing.
- Post-holiday shopping at the Gap and Express (great deals!)
- Brent picked up his suit for the wedding! I won't see it until the big day, even though Brent taunted me while he tried it on. "Are you sure you don't want to see it???" Brat!
- Tried the yummy Sinless (fat-free, no-sugar-added) ice cream from Coldstone Creamery, with strawberries, bananas and graham crackers added in. Very delicious!
- Started to ramp up wedding planning again. Time's a ticking.
"Malcolm, you gotta help me. Is there a scientific way to prove if ice cream can be used as sunscreen?" - Francis, Malcolm in the Middle