- Can those peeps who have vowed to workout more during 2006 but will eventually give up hurry up and give up so Brent and I don't have to endure such a crowded gym?
- Why do old people insist on telling me, in explicit detail, all about their illnesses? It's not like the first thing I say to them is, "Hi, I'm Nanette. And I'm healthy as an ox!"
- Why did I wake up twice in the middle of the night, thinking there was an earthquake, only to discover this morning that there were no earthquakes last night?
- Is anyone else happily surprised that even though I ate like a mad woman for most of last week (Thai, Filipino & Chinese food, along with large amounts of holiday desserts) that I still somehow managed to lose a pound?
- Is anyone else addicted to their iPod?
- Do I have to go back to work on Tuesday?
- Why wasn't Family Stone better? And why did it make itself out to be a comedy when in fact it was much more of a drama?
- Will I get to see Brokeback Mountain and/or Pride & Prejudice this weekend?
- Have any of you Los Angelinos seen the new and improved Century City all? It's all fancy, schmancy.
"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever." - Chinese Proverb