- Walking through a local bookstore, a 30-something guy said to me as I walked by, "I bet you're a party animal." Um, no.
- My hair has been filled with static! It's nice and straight and shiny... and stuck to my face!!! It's not a good look for me.
- I had today off before starting my new job tomorrow. I took a 9:15 spin class this morning and couldn't believe how packed it was! Don't people work 9 to 5?
- My florist and coordinator both (separately) noticed my 30-lb weight loss. Yay!
- I think my hands and feet are shrinking, too. I've been a size 7 ring since high school, yet I got sized today and I'm now a size 6.5! I bought some really cute shoes at Target today and had to buy size 9, when I normally wear 9.5/10. I hope it's just those shoes. I don't think I could handle having to replace all my shoes. Yikes!
"OK, so... so... sometimes I lie. I mean, I'm weird, man. About random stuff too, I don't even know why I do it. It's like... it's like a tick, I mean sometimes I hear myself say something and think, Wow, that wasn't even remotely true." - Sam, Garden State