1. My workday doesn't start till 9 (as opposed to my previous 8:30).
2. My workday ends at 5 (as opposed to my previous 5:30).
3. My new boss took me to one of my favorite little hole-in-the-wall restaurants for lunch.
4. Another boss actually encouraged me to blog at work, as long as I'm not creating more blog content than content for my company's site. (I probably won't. I do my best blogging at home.)
5. This is the first time I wore jeans to a new job on the first day as it was the most apropos.
"Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me." - Michael Scott, The Office