Things that annoyed me at the gym tonight:
- The guy in spinning who does the complete opposite of what the instructor asks us to, all the while wearing his iPod earbuds
- The guy in spinning who's buddy kept interupting the class to talk to him - twice
- The girl on the bike next to me who had to be told to get off her cell phone
- The girl on the bike in front of me who kept leaving and coming back
- The guy who came in 10 minutes before class ended, obviously had no idea what he was doing, proceeded to get on a bike next to me without adjusting it
- The substitute instructor for hip-hop class, which I took after spinning. His routines are way more male cheerleader than hip-hop and he spent more time teaching the routine than letting us actually get a workout from dancing.
Things that I enjoyed at the gym tonight:
- Perhaps all the frustration manifested into a better workout during spinning. I think I worked 25% harder than usual.
- Because it was the substitute teacher in hip-hop, lots of people left, leaving me with more room to dance.
- Sweat, lots of sweat.
"Okay, for the bizillionth time, yes I see other women in the shower at the gym, and no I don't look." - Monica, Friends