- Saw Kristin Cavalleri (from Laguna Beach) at my gym last week. (She goes to college down the street from my gym.) She did less than a half-hour on the eliptical. I did an hour, and a 1/2 hour with my trainer! Take that!
- Enjoyed the 30% off sale at Paul Frank today. Got my first Paul Frank sweatshirt, two shirts, some more undies and flip-flops! Made out like a bandit! By the way, Paul Frank of Paul Frank Inc. apparently is no longer with the company. Shouldn't that just make it "Inc."?
- Saw V for Vendetta on Friday. A bit too long, but lots and lots of ass-kicking. I wonder how many of the masked "V" characters we'll see during Halloween this year.
- Think I found what I'm wearing to our rehearsal/rehearsal dinner.
- Everyone send good vibes my way Monday afternoon. Can't tell ya exactly why...yet! (Sneaky, sneaky!)
"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous mind." - Samuel Johnson