"Wanna touch da ceiling, Daddy!" Chillin' with her baby.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
One morning Em pulled out her Magnadoodle and said to Brent, "I want to draw Mommy."
She got down on the floor, doodled for a bit, and then proudly showed her artwork to him. "It's Mommy!" she proclaimed.
Having never seen her create a recognizable interpretation, Brent frantically yelled for me to come see what she'd done.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
This week has gotten away from me, so please forgive my late camera phone pics.
1) Sad about the childproofed pantry 2) Slurping up her soup -- with a STRAW
1) Tiny burger at Capital Grille 2) Post-storytime at the library
1) Playing 2) "Friends" at Old Navy 3) "Say 'Smile,' Mommy!"
1) Chillin' with Daddy 2) Mall rides
1) Strollin' with Domo 2) Dancing with the Stars stars
1) Watching the pinata 2) Collecting pinata goodies!
1) Pulling a chair up to the easel 2) "Daddy, I want to touch the ceiling!"
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Sunday, May 15, 2011
A couple months ago I discovered Amy's blog through the magic of Mandy's Steppin' Out series.
Each week Amy recaps her weekdays with her little guy via photos from her phone camera, and she invites readers to join in the fun. I adore my fancy DSLR camera, but it's too bulky to carry around daily.
I'm excited to share my week with Em, through the window of my phone (and a couple of its apps).